CILF Webinar Series: Join Us to Learn About:
Extension Application in Canada – Are you or your employees in Canada with expiring immigration status?
PLEASE ATTEND OUR WEBINAR ON Wednesday, May 20 at 1pm Eastern Time
Note that space is limited!
Please register via this link:
Covid-19 has had an impact on Canadian temporary residence applications (work permits, study permits and visitor visas) due to the travel restrictions and changes to Immigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada’s processing network and procedures. Our webinar will address best practices and strategies for those who are in Canada on temporary status, including concerns such as:
- What if my status is expiring soon?
- What if my status already expired?
- What if I need to change jobs while I am in Canada?
- Can I stay as a visitor?
- Can I change my status to a worker if I am a visitor?
- What if I have already reached the maximum duration of stay in my work permit category but I am stuck in Canada because of travel restriction?
- And other related issues….
We will cover these topics and more.
We hope you will join us!