The Annotated Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of Canada
Barbara Jo Caruso is a co-author of the Annotated Immigration & Refugee Protection Act, published by Carswell (“The Annotated IRPA”). The Annotated IRPA is a leading immigration textbook in Canada, and is used by Federal Court Judges, Citizenship and Immigration, Canada Border Services Agency Officers, Immigration Officers, Appeal Board Members, Refugee Board Members, lawyers and law students and Immigration Consultants.
Gain quick access to the immigration laws as they currently apply in Canada with this affordable resource. Available in both Hard Cover and Soft Cover with CD, this publication contains:
- Immigration related judgments of the Provincial Courts, Federal Court, Federal Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of Canada summarized for quick reference and strategically placed with sections of the IRPA and IRP Regulations for interpret and provides a degree of clarity to the various sections of the legislation and regulations.
- The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act together with accompanying Regulations and Rules, supplemented with numerous Editor’s Notes to clarify a variety of issues.
- Guidelines of the Chairperson of the Immigration and Refugee Board providing guiding principles for adjudicating and managing cases.
- Immigration provisions of several Free Trade agreements.
- Relevant Federal Courts Act sections and rules.
- Helpful and detailed table of contents.
- Alphabetical table of cases.
- Comprehensive index to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, Regulations, Rules and other related legislation.
The latest version can be purchased here.