Were you one of the 27,332 lucky individuals who received an invitation to apply in the historic draw on February 13, 2021? Do you want to know how to submit a complete and accurate application, and what happens if you don’t?
Our immigration lawyers, Sarah Fagan, Douglas Tsoi and Clinton Green will discuss common Express Entry pitfalls to avoid, tips for preparing an accurate and complete application, and the potential consequences of submitting an incomplete application.
To join our webinar on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 12:30 PM EST, please sign up here.
The discussion will include:
- Is a standard employment verification letter enough to confirm my work experience in Canada?
- Can I include my spouse although they are currently outside of Canada?
- How do I know if I have the correct police certificate(s)?
- Can I use translations that were done when I submitted my work permit application?
- What happens if my Express Entry application is returned as incomplete?
We also welcome you to submit your questions in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you can join us.
Corporate Immigration Law Firm is a firm experienced in advising employers and foreign nationals on immigration issues. With offices in Toronto and Ottawa, Barbara Jo Caruso, Joel S. Guberman and Lainie M. Appleby lead our legal team by providing in-depth, sophisticated and bespoke immigration advice to a broad range of clientele. Our firm facilitates the international movement of individuals and their families whether to immigrate permanently, to work on temporary assignments, to study, or to visit.
Corporate Immigration Law Firm is a Top Ten Immigration Boutique Law Firm as recognized by Canadian Lawyer magazine, with many of our lawyers recognized in publications such as Who’s Who Legal: Corporate Immigration and Best Lawyer year after year.
REGISTER NOW using the link below: