Corporate Immigration Law Firm, a busy, boutique immigration law practice is currently seeking candidates for the following position available in our Toronto office.
Corporate Immigration Law Firm is seeking an immigration law clerk for its Toronto office. Our boutique law firm provides a highly collegial and positive working environment with opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and work on a variety of different types of cases.
- 2-3 years of Canadian immigration experience
- Experience with Express Entry and OINP Cases an asset
- Law Clerk Diploma or university degree
- Knowledge of government portals and online submissions
- Multi-lingual abilities an asset
- Draft forms, prepare documents and submissions independently at the instruction of a lawyer
- File applications via government portal (Express Entry, Employer Compliance, Inquiry)
- Management of multiple files from beginning to end
- Dealing directly with client in writing and by phone clearly, concisely and in a timely manner
- Organize and maintain file list
- Diarize deadlines
- Along with lawyer, prioritize work load
- Complete tasks in a busy environment under time constraints
To apply online please click the link above, or send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.